Infolinks In Text Ads

Perfect match

Napier Gold Tone Multi Colored Stretch Bracelet

Napier Gold Tone Multi Colored Stretch Bracelet

Once Upon a Prince By Rachel Hauck is magical. If I had to use just one word it would be just that... magical. Susanna, the heroine, has loved one man for as long as she can remeber and wants nothing more than to marry him, but just as in life it does not got according to plan. Sadly, Susanna is dumped instead of proposed to and spends her time trying to recover from this upset when her prince and I mean an actual prince steps into her life and all will work out better than she could have ever planned. With a few hiccups here and there both Susanna and Nat come together along with His guidance. I was thoroughly enthralled with this magical fairytale that I did nothing but lounge in my corner and read this tale from cover to cover in one sitting. This is my kind of summer reading, two people finding love when they least expected it and were more than ready for it.

Get your Napier Gold Tone Multi Colored Stretch Bracelet Now!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog