Infolinks In Text Ads

Best Strapless

Lilyette Womens Tailored Strapless Minimzer

Lilyette Womens Tailored Strapless Minimzer

I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been able to find a strapless bra for my 34D chest, not when they were perky and not after three kids. My entire wardrobe has been limited because of this, and I've wasted tons of money on bustiers, duct tape...you name it. I even tried a super expensive brand. THIS is the bra I've dreamed of. I have already purchased and worn spaghetti strap and halter dresses I've always loved but avoided. I am 46, about 128 pounds and have a full 34D bust. It must be the minimizing aspect that makes this bra work. It really stays up and I did not tug it or even think about it all night. It doesn't "squish" or flatten at all. You feel secure and confident. I can easily see myself wearing this even when a strapless is not essential, as another reviewer said. And the price is fantastic. This is one bra that will be getting the star treatment with handwashing, etc. I want it to LAST!!!

Get your Lilyette Womens Tailored Strapless Minimzer Now!


Category Article

5 Responses to “Yacht Weddings”

  • Donna Moon says:

    i don't usually log in and review things but i had to for this. i am a DD cup and have never found a strapless bra that stays up. usually the top bends down and it slips down. as soon as i put this one, it fit like a glove. it's extremely comfortable, and the top lies flat against your skin, without bowing out. i wore it under a tshirt just to see, and it stayed up ALL DAY! it made me look like at least a C cup or less - which is 2 full cup sizes down. you'd think you'd feel smooshed or squished but that is NOT the case! i can wear my button down shirts without the gaps in the buttons. i can wear tube tops and strapless dresses. i immediately ordered a couple more as backups. these are gold! they are so comfortable i could seriously wear it to bed.

  • David Franklin says:

    I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been able to find a strapless bra for my 34D chest, not when they were perky and not after three kids. My entire wardrobe has been limited because of this, and I've wasted tons of money on bustiers, duct tape...you name it. I even tried a super expensive brand. THIS is the bra I've dreamed of. I have already purchased and worn spaghetti strap and halter dresses I've always loved but avoided. I am 46, about 128 pounds and have a full 34D bust. It must be the minimizing aspect that makes this bra work. It really stays up and I did not tug it or even think about it all night. It doesn't "squish" or flatten at all. You feel secure and confident. I can easily see myself wearing this even when a strapless is not essential, as another reviewer said. And the price is fantastic. This is one bra that will be getting the star treatment with handwashing, etc. I want it to LAST!!!

  • Frieda Ferguson says:

    This has to be the BEST strappless bra EVER.
    I bought a 34DD and it STAYED PUT. I wore it ALL day and it was ...
    1. EXTREMELY comfortable
    (4 hooks in the back - not sure about other sizes though)
    2. Stayed UP (without digging in)
    (it has a SOFT band that secures without the uncomfortable feeling)
    (also has a boning that you don't even feel to help stay put)
    3. I didn't have to fuss with it AT ALL
    4. Made me look at LEAST 1-2 cups SMALLER :o)

    It does have the convertible straps to put on if you need them.
    i'm going to be purchasing another one :o) YAY!

  • Natalia Gilliam says:

    This bra is unbelievable, when I tried it on I could not believe it!! It really did considerably make my breasts look smaller! I wear a D-cup and I swear I felt like a B-cup. I normally feel like my breasts are in my face, and like the're just huuuge and it's really uncomfortable to walk and have them bounce around. With this bra, they not only looked smaller and cuter, but they where also held perfectly in place, they where no sagging or squished like with most strapless bras. This one held them in the perfect place, not too pushed up and not drooping. Also they don't bounce at all when I walk.
    Before this bra, I didn't feel comfortable wearing any racerback tops, but now I can wear them with confidence. I can't believe I used to wear two bras everyday!! I wore a cup bra and on top of that I usually wore a sports bra (this way they were held in place by the cup bra, but they didn't feel lie two huge mountains thaanks to the sports bra) Now I can comfortably wear only this bra and know I'll look ten times better than before.

  • Mollie Alvarado says:

    This is simply the best strapless bra I have ever owned! I am currently living in Central America and took an unplanned, three hour hike up a mountain in this bra, followed by a ride in the back of a pick up truck through mountainous terrain and only adjusted the bra once! I have never owned another bra, strapless or otherwise, that has stayed in place this well and offered this much support, especially for a larger cup size. I now prefer to wear this bra over all others, including sports bras, when I know I am going to be taking "bouncy" transportation. Best of all, it is extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this bra to any woman who is looking for a strapless that will stay in place and not need readjusting all day / night long.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog